Pastor Simon invites you!
Welcome to St Paul UMC! Whether it's been a while since you've been to church, never been to church before, or are visiting from out of town, you are invited to our "Christmas in the Garden" event on December 13th at 5 PM in Mary's Garden. Follow the Lumanaries to the center of our campus. You are also invited to our Christmas Eve service this year! Join us at 5pm, Thursday, December 24 for well-known Christmas songs, a brief message, candle lighting, (electric candles for the kids) and singing Silent Night!
Need more information? We put together some information below so you'll know what to expect! And of course, reach out to us with any questions.
- Pastor Simon
WHAT TO EXPECT
It's important to us that you feel welcome when visiting. We hope the atmosphere will help you feel relaxed and comfortable. The music and worship are built around Biblical themes that are timeless. We are glad to have you join us in worship! You will be greeted and welcomed.
From the pulpit you will hear sound expository preaching. The focus of each sermon is built around the point of the Biblical text being addressed.
Here at St Paul UMC, we place a high priority on the preaching and teaching of God's Word. The worship service is a time for us to come together as a community to learn, be encouraged and to be challenged by God's Word. Other opportunities exist beyond the Sunday worship service where members have a chance to grow, fellowship, or otherwise be a part of a Church family that lives out their faith together.
Have questions? We have answers!
- Where can I park? The parking lot out back is saved just for St Paul visitors! Look for the signage welcoming you as our guest ... or pick a spot and park anywhere.
- What COVID-19 regulations should I know about? Masks are required at all times for everyones safety .... you know we'll be whipping out the Christmas masks! Each family will be placed 6 feet apart from others so maintain social distancing regulations.
- What should I wear? Whatever you're comfortable in! We have members who love to dress up in their Christmas best dress or suit for the Christmas Eve service and members who come in comfy jeans! Come as you are.
- Do you have any other feativities for Christmas? Yes! On December 13th at 5 PM our Worship Team will be presenting, "Christmas in the Garden." This is an outdoor event in the center area of our campus. Come join us with lots of sing-a-long Carols and other family oriented fun.
- Do you have a Christmas Eve service? Yes! Our Christmas Eve services starts at 5pm, Thursday, December 24. The service is about 60 minutes.
- Click Here For More Information